How do I integrate PayFast with Moodle?
To install the PayFast payment module, do the following:
- Download the PayFast Moodle enrolment plugin according to the version of Moodle you have installed: v3.1 – v3.8+ or v3.0.
- Unzip the file on your local drive and upload it to the publicly accessible Moodle installation, this should not overwrite any files on the website. [your moodle installation folder]/enroll/payfast
- Log in to your Moodle website as the admin. You will be presented with the Plugins Check screen, click Update Moodle database now and then Continue.
- Navigate to Site Administration > Plugins > Enrolments and select the link at the top of the Manage enrol plugins page.
- Enable PayFast by clicking the little Disabled icon.
- Again you will be presented with the Plugins Check screen, click Update Moodle database now and then Continue.
- You are now ready to insert your PayFast Merchant ID and Key (these can be found by logging into your PayFast account and clicking the Settings tab).
- Change the settings further to suit your needs.
- It’s always advisable to do a test transaction in the Sandbox/Test site first.
- Change Allow PayFast Enrolments to Yes.
- Click Save.
To add PayFast as the payment method on a course, do the following:
- Navigate from Site Home (if applicable), and select the course name.
- Select the settings icon (top-right), then select More.
- On the Course administration page, select the Users tab, and navigate to Enrolment methods.
- Add PayFast as a method and set accordingly for the course.
How do I integrate PayFast with UberCart?
To integrate PayFast with UberCart, do the following: Download the PayFast module and extract the uc_payfast folder from the zip folder. Move or copy the folder called ”uc_payfast” into your /modules/ubercart/payment directory. Log in to the admin ...
How do I integrate Payfast with Ecwid?
To integrate Payfast with Ecwid, do the following: Log in to your Ecwid account. Navigate to Settings > Payment. Next to Credit or debit card click Choose payment processor. Select Credit card: Payfast. Enter your Payfast Merchant ID, Merchant Key ...
Does Payfast integrate with a Wix website?
Unfortunately at this time Payfast doesn’t integrate directly with Wix, but there are ways around this. If you need a shopping cart system on your Wix website you can use Ecwid. Ecwid provides shopping cart functionality to platforms like WordPress, ...
How do I integrate PayFast with Events Manager Pro?
You’ll need a working installation of WordPress with Events Manager Pro before you can integrate with PayFast. Kindly see their website for more information. To install the PayFast module, do the following: Download the PayFast plugin. Upload the ...
How do I integrate PayFast with Invoice Ninja?
To integrate your PayFast account with Invoice Ninja, do the following: Log in to your Invoice Ninja account. Navigate to Settings > Payment Settings. Click on Configure Gateways. Search for and select PayFast as the Provider. Enter your PayFast ...